| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hitoyoshi in May is somewhat warm at 18.3 °C (64.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.3 °C (75.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- In May the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 11.3 °C (20.3 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat soggy. A sizable 244mm (9.6in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:25 long and the longest day is 14:05 long with an average length of 13:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Hitoyoshi May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Hitoyoshi, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Hitoyoshi: